Choose a career with the Arman Group...
We are looking for the very best...do you fit the bill?
Arman Group is always looking for highly capable employees to work within our organisation.
From skilled contractors to administration staff, we are constantly on the lookout for people who will add something to our business.
Please refer to the available vacancies below. If there are no suitable vacancies available, you can still contact us - simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will review your details and be in touch.
|Account Assistant (Preferably Female - Indian)||
· On husband sponsorship
· Bachelor of Business Management in Financial Accounting and Economics; Bachelor of Science in Commerce or any related course
· 2+ years’ accounting/bookkeeping experience (accounts payable preferred)
· Full professional proficiency for M S Office and ERP system
· Excellent 10-key skills
An Accounts Assistant will be expected to perform any of the following tasks:
· Reconciling finance accounts
· Maintaining spreadsheets
· Credit control
· Preparing statutory accounts
· Cash allocation
· Sales order processing
· Managing daily post in and out
· Handling and writing cheques
· Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
· Verifying calculations working with the Accounts system
· Reconciliation of Direct Debit mandates
· Managing petty cash transactions
· Other related works maybe assigned by the Immediate ManagerPlease send your updated CV with photo & visa status.